Unfortunately, we have recently run out of stock on the Micro Battery. Not sure when or if they will be back in stock.
Luckily, they are readily available from other Battery Retailers/Stockists >
Suitable Battery is available via www.batterydoctor.com.au or direct product link > www.batterydoctor.com.au/store/garmin-quest-garmin-ia2x713h2.html
Or search/google product code GPSB-IA2X713H2 for alternative suppliers
GPSB-IA2X713H2 is a generic battery that will fit Sureshot models > Micro, Micro V2 & V3, Micro 700x and Hero 150x units.
Replacing the internal battery on a SureshotGPS is an easy task that takes just a few minutes to complete.
1. The first step in replacing the internal battery is removing the 6 small screws located on the rear of the case.
2. Work your way around the case until the back is fully separated.
3. You’ll notice two cables that connect from the battery to the PCB. Carefully disconnect this cable.
4. Remove the battery the rechargeable battery is held in place with some double-sided sticky tape. Carefully remove the battery off the back of the case to remove it.The battery is taped down with double sided tape to stop it moving/bouncing around, carefully remove, do not puncture battery cell.
5. Put the new replacement battery into the back of the case using double sided tape and connect the battery cable to the PCB. With the new battery successfully installed the SureshotGPS is ready to be re-assembled.
Take care that no wires are sticking out of the base of the GPS when re-assembling it.